Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Trash & Recycling Disconnect Request

  1. logo
  2. Town of Shady Shores

    Solid Waste Disconnect Request

    Amber Schuler, Solid Waste Administrator

    940-498-0044 x 120

  3. Solid Waste
  4. I am an auto draft customer *
  5. I certify that I request a disconnection of service at the above mentioned address and request a refund (if applicable) be mailed to the forwarding address provided above.
    All residents and property owners are required to make the quarterly payments for solid waste and related services established by the Town, which can be terminated only if the resident and/or property owner ceases to be a resident of and/or own the property. Owners are determined by the last official tax roll of the Town, and/or the Denton County Deed Records. A resident or property owner requesting a termination of services will need to provide proof they no longer own or occupy the property
  7. I have read and agree to the above statement:
  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.