Skip to Main Content
S. Shady Shores Road Open
Select a Category
Board and Commissions Application
Chili Cookoff Form
Community Events Committee
Report a Concern
TRASH & RECYCLING COLLECTION CONTRACT
Trash & Recycling Disconnect Request
UTA CAPSTONE SURVEY
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Municipal Center Rental Agreement
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
This section is complete
This section is incomplete
This section is complete
This section is incomplete
Please complete the following information.
Number of Persons in Group
Date / Time of your group's visit:
EVENT HOLDER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read the terms and conditions for use of the Municipal Facilities.
Rules for Use:
1. The Municipal Center facilities may only be rented by residents of Shady Shores, Texas.
2. The Town of Shady Shores reserves the right to deny the use of the Municipal Center facilities to any individual, group, or organization which misuses, abuses or damages the facilities.
3. The scheduling of activities and programs of the Town of Shady Shores shall have first priority in scheduling.
4. The Town of Shady Shores will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or loss of personal property of Event holder or their guests.
5. All arrangements for the use of the facility must be made through the Town of Shady Shores during regular business hours. A completed reservation request form should be submitted at least two (2) weeks and no more than three (3) weeks in advance of the reservations unless prior arrangements have been made with the Town of Shady Shores. Set up and arrangemen of furnture, as well as cleaning of the room following a meeting or activity is the responsibility of the resient making the rservation (the "Event Holder"). If the facility is left in an unsatisfactory condition, the Town of Shady Shores will use the deposit fee to pay for the cost of cleaning or repair. Any costs not covered by the deposit are the personal responsibility of Event Holder. A town respresentative will be responsible for opening and closing the facility.
6. Rentals and deposits will be paid by cash, check or credit card at least (2) weeks prior to the event. No reservation is guaranteed until paid in full. The deposit, or any remaining portion of same, will be returned within two (2) weeks after the event subject to full compliance with this Agreement.
7. The facility must be returned to the same condition as before access occurred. This includes moving the furniture back to its original location and removal of any and all personal belongings. Event Holder guarantees reimbursement to the Town for any daages to the facility, fixtures, furniture, appliances, equipment etc caused during the event.
8. NO DECORATIONS, POSTERS, SIGNS OR ANYTHING ELSE MAY BE AFFIED TO THE WALLS, CEILINGS PICTURES, ETC IN ANY MANNER. Violation may result in the loss of deposit and/or denial of future reservation requests.
9. No furniture or equipment in addition to that provided by the Town of Shady Shores can be brought in without prior written approval.
10. ALL of the following must be followed at all times during the rental period: a. No tobacco or smoking allowed in facility. b. No alcoholic beverages are allowed inside facility, parking lot or grounds. c. No gambling for money or other things of value. d. No loud music or other sounds after 10:00 p.m. e. No gasoline, flammable materials, open flames (except food warmers), smoke or fog machines. f. All emergency exits must be kept clear at all times. g. All trash must be removed from inside and outside the building. h. No electrical equipment may be used requiring more than 110 AC Voltage. i. If holding a wedding reception, only birdseed may be used outside of the building. j. Normal and adequate lighting shall be aintained at all times during fuctions for the safety of participants.
11. The Event Holder must be present at the function until conclusion. A minimum of one (1) adult at least twenty-five (25) years of age is required for every ten (10) guests under the age of twenty-one (21).
12. A security officer may be required by the Town to be on duty during the event. The attendance level of the event, the subject of the event, the value of property brought to the event, or other factors will determine the Town's decision to require security. All security costs are paid in advance by the Event Holder.
13. Event Holder agrees it is the responsibiity of Event Holder to safeguard the persons and property on site at Municipal Center during the rental period. Event Holder agrees the Town of Shady Shores is NOT responsible for any injury or loss to Event Holder or Event Holder's guests.
I Agree to the Terms Above.
I have read the rules and regulations for the use of the Town of Shady Shores Municipal Center. I understand that failure to comply may result in loss of deposit and/or the abilty to use the facility in the future.
Office Use Only
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
Submit and Print
* indicates a required field
Office Hours M-F 8:30 to 4:30
Online Payment Portal
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow