On Site Sewage Facility
Existing On-Site Sewage Systems are Not “Grandfathered.” All modifications to the existing On-Site Sewage Facility require a new permit and approval process, including the relocation of sprinklers or adding lines. The submission of a completely new design, permit application, and the associated fee is required prior to modifications.
There are several steps when applying for an On-Site Sewage Facility Application Permit.
Property NOT served by Lake Cities Municipal Utilities Authority shall furnish:
5. Fill out your On-Site Sewage Facility Application in its entirety including signature(s) and date. Please read carefully.
6. Your Plan Review Package must include the following items:
- Septic System Maintenance and Management- Denton County Public Health
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- When do I need an inspection?
- Schedule an Inspection @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>