The Adopt-A-Spot program is intended to showcase our residents' commitment to love of community, and natural beauty by providing opportunities to keep the Town of Shady Shores beautiful.
WHO CAN ADOPT-A-SPOT?
Special Interest Clubs
Adopting a spot offers individuals an opportunity to give back to the Community and teach children about community responsibility, and gain valuable volunteer experience.
WHAT ARE THE ADOPTERS RESPONSIBLITIES?
- Attend a Group Leader Training
- Adoption Length is One Year
- Conduct a minimum of 6 clean-ups per year
- Submit a clean-up results report
- Leave trash collected at the designated site for pick up
- Let the town know when you will be conducting your clean-up.
WHAT DOES THE KEEP SHADY SHORES BEAUTIFUL COMMITTEE PROVIDE?
- Provide and install a sign at the designated Adopt-A-Spot Location
- List the spot adopted and participants on the website
- Trash bags, safety vests and gloves and other supplies as needed.
* The Following locations are suggestions only, interested groups are welcome to propose their own spot or street.
|Big Sandy Boat Ramp||The Belton Family||April 2021-April 2022|
|S. Shady Shores Road Bridge|
|Corner of Olives S. Shady Shores & Fritz|
|Smokey Lane||Sheila Rodriguez||June 2021-June 2022|
|Lakeshore||Sheila Rodriguez||June 2021-June 2022|