July 6, 2022
Court begins promptly at 9:00 AM
101 South Shady Shores Rd
Shady Shores, TX 76208
A list of common fines can be found at https://www.shady-shores.com/569/Fine-Amounts
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Preparing For Court:
What to Bring to Court
Before you come to court, here are the things you should know:
- Bring proper identification (driver's license, Texas ID, passport)
- Bring your copy of the citation
- Bring appearance letter and/or court documents
- Bring any receipts regarding your case (bond receipts, cash bail receipts, etc.)
- Bring any documents which prove compliance with the judge's orders and/or sentencing
- Payment: cash, check, money order, Credit/Debit card (requires a 3% fee added to the payment).
- Do not use nicknames or an alias. Use the same spelling as listed on documents related to the case and ensure the spelling on the documents is correct. If they are not, please advise the court
- Provide the court with your current address
- Appropriate dress is required. Do not wear clothing with obscene slogans. The judge requires all cell phones to be off and hats or caps to be removed in the courtroom. A shirt and shoes are required.
If you fail to appear in court as ordered, the court could issue a warrant for your arrest and you can be jailed and/or fined. For more information, comments, or questions contact us at (940) 498-0048.