On Site Sewage Facility
Existing On-Site Sewage Systems are Not “Grandfathered.” All modifications to the existing On-Site Sewage Facility require a new permit and approval process, including the relocation of sprinklers or adding lines. The submission of a completely new design, permit application, and the associated fee is required prior to modifications.
There are several steps when applying for an On-Site Sewage Facility Application Permit.
Property NOT served by Lake Cities Municipal Utilities Authority shall furnish:
5. Fill out your On-Site Sewage Facility Application in its entirety including signature(s) and date. Please read carefully.
6. Your Plan Review Package must include the following items:
- Septic System Maintenance and Management- Denton County Public Health
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Make Payments HERE
- Fee Schedule HERE
- When do I need an inspection?
- Schedule an Inspection @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
As of April 1st, 2022 the $45.00 plan review fee will be due in order to start the permit process. Applicants will receive an email from the Permit Department with instructions once the application has been accepted. The plan review fee will be included as part of the final fees and is non-refundable. If the $45.00 plan review fee is not paid within 30 days, the application will be voided and the fee will be collected again in order to re-start the application process.